Singles Reports is the leader in providing real, actionable, and accurate data for the online dating industry. Our team consists of data scientists, statisticians, and researchers who are passionate about the singles community and the data that drives its interactions.
The bulk of our work revolves around data studies, reviewing existing dating applications, and helping companies and people make sense of the numbers that drive one of the world’s most important industries.
Our Commitment to Excellence
At Singles Reports, we strive to deliver the best of the best when it comes to online dating data and resources. Here are just a few of the tenants of our commitment to excellence that we strive to live by.
- An Absence of Bias – One of the most beautiful things about data is that when portrayed properly, it strips bias from the equation. This allows people to see the real picture and draw their own conclusions. Our team works as hard as possible to eliminate as much bias as possible from our resources.
- A Focus on What’s Important – While there are many things we’d love to cover for our own entertainment reasons, we aim to focus on what’s most important and most valuable to our readers. What this does is ensure that our use of resources produces the strongest source of information and help available to the most readers.
- Timely Updates – Information, resources, and data are much like computers—the second you release them, they’re outdated. And while we can’t feasibly update every resource we publish daily, we do our best to deliver timely updates on content to keep it the most applicable possible.
Contact Singles Reports
Have some suggestions about how we can improve? Interested in learning more about our data? Whatever the reason, we’re here for you. Please reach out to us at [email protected], and if your correspondence requires a response, a member of our team will get back in touch with you as soon as possible.
Data Licensing for Studies
You are free to reference the findings and data from our studies under the following conditions:
- Proper attribution in the form of a link to the study page with mention of Singles Reports as the source of the information.
- If used in video, proper attribution during the video in the form of a mention of Singles Reports as the source of the information, as well as a link to this study page from within the video description or supporting article.
For additional information or more data points, please reach out to [email protected].