One of the greatest words in the world is ‘free’ and for obvious reasons! Anytime you can get something without the need to shell out a bunch of cash, it’s a win. Because of that, we felt it was important to share in a consolidated format a list of the best dating app free trials available to singles today! If there’s a dating site or app you’ve been wanting to try but aren’t ready to purchase a premium membership just yet, these dating app free trials are exactly what you need.
Top Dating App Free Trials (Our Recommendations):
|Ranking||Dating App||Claim Trial|
|#5||Higher Bond||Try Free|
|#5||The League||Try Free|
|#6||Christian Mingle||Try Free|
List of Dating App Free Trials
- AfroIntroductions Free Trial
- Asian Dating Free Trial
- BlackPeopleMeet Free Trial
- Bumble Free Trial
- Catholic Match Free Trial
- Christian Mingle Free Trial
- Coffee Meets Bagel Free Trial
- eHarmony Free Trial
- Filipino Cupid Free Trial
- Happn Free Trial
- International Cupid Free Trial
- JDate Free Trial
- Match.com Free Trial
- Muslima Free Trial
- OkCupid Free Trial
- OurTime Free Trial
- Positive Singles Free Trial
- Silver Singles Free Trial
- WooPlus Free Trial
What to Expect With These Free Trials
The features you gain access to are going to differ greatly from one dating app free trial to another. In general, there are three types of free trials you’re going to see:
- 100% Free Trials – These free trials will give you 100% access to every aspect of the dating app including messages. The limitation, though, is that these will only be for a few days or a short period of time. Some of the biggest examples of these are like the eHarmony free communication weekend or the Christian Café week and a half free trial.
- Limited Free Trials (with some messaging) – One of the more common dating app free trials you’ll see is the limited option that still has some messaging capabilities. Generally, these free trials allow you to set up your profile and test out the site’s features. However, they only let you respond to messages from paid premium users or send a limited number of messages. The perk of these, though, is that they usually don’t have an end date and give you some access to paid features forever for free.
- Limited Free Trials (no messaging) – The most common form of dating site free trial is one that allows you to set up your profile, add photos, and start searching through your potential matches. Sometimes they’ll let you see your match’s photos, and sometimes not—depends on the company. What’s nice about these free trials is that you can get your account fully set up and see if there are people you’re actually interested in before you decide you want to upgrade to a premium account.
What Not to Expect
It’s important to remember that online dating apps are run by companies that do need to make a profit. What this means is that free trials aren’t meant to get you all the way through the dating process. Instead, they’re meant to give you a taste of the product so you can decide if it’s a good fit or not to upgrade to a premium membership.
The best online dating apps are always going to be the ones that require some form of payment. However, you shouldn’t have to blindly throw your money at a site to see if it’s any good. This is where dating app free trials come into play.