When you think of dating apps or websites, you might think of Bumble, Tinder, or Match.com. These platforms cater to everyone, simply putting potential matches in front of you because they are close by or fall into an “algorithm.” Dating sites like these can be effective, but sometimes people want to narrow their choices or look for singles within specific communities.
JSwipe, for example, caters to the Jewish community. Farmers Only (yes, that’s a real dating site), caters to people who farm or want to live life out in the country. Asian Dating caters to, you guessed it, Asian people.
Unlike some Asian-centric dating sites, You do not have to be Asian to join. If this piques your interest, you can claim a free trial of Asian Dating today!
Asian Dating Free Trial Breakdown
What do you get with your free trial?
|Trial Cost||100% free|
|Send Messages?||Yes (cannot be read by another free member)|
|Receive Messages?||Yes (only from a gold or platinum member)|
|Create /Edit Profile?||Yes|
Is the Asian Dating Free Trial Worth It?
Absolutely! Asian Dating gives you extensive access and the ability to create a profile and browse for singles all around the world. Free members can browse and use the website with ease, hitting very few walls that require an upgraded membership. Matching and messaging with gold and platinum members, even as a free member, is very easy. If you are interested in reaching the Asian community, give it a try!
How to Start Using Asian Dating for Free
You can start using Asian Dating for free today! It only takes a few clicks to claim your free membership, set up your profile, and start reaching out to matches.
Features the Asian Dating Trial Includes:
Asian Dating offers extensive features to members who want to set up their profiles for free. Once you sign up for the website, you will be able to:
- Upload photos
- Set up your profile
- Verify your identity
- Filter search
- Send likes and messages
Upload up to five photos to your profile! Profiles with pictures are more likely to get matches and messages and profiles without them.
Once you have uploaded your photos, the website will prompt you to create an extensive personality profile. This goes far beyond writing a bio or even answering a handful of prompts. The personality profile is broken down into five different sections:
Here is where you answer basic questions about yourself:
- Name, sex, date of birth, location, etc.
- Physical features (including body art)
- Marital status
- Relationship and familial ambitions
- Living situation
- Languages spoken
- Religion and star sign
Once these questions are answered, you can write a bio to share your intentions and personality in your own words.
On this page, you can share what you are looking for in a partner:
- Their appearance
- Their lifestyle
- Their cultural values
This page allows you to share your hobbies and interests:
- What you do for fun
- Food preferences
- Music preferences
- Sports preferences
Answer basic questions about your favorite things, your personality, and your perfect match!
Finally, you can “tag” your profile with traits, interests, and what you’re looking for in a relationship (i.e. “serious,” “travel,” “happy,” “kids”)
Verifying Your Identity
Asian Dating offers multiple features that protect the identities and safety of their members. Once you fill out your profile, you can verify your profile by uploading identification documents. Verifying your profile will earn you a badge that stands out to potential matches.
Users are also encouraged to fill out the International Marriage Brokers Act (IMBRA) safety information form. On this form, you will be asked to disclaim any information about your criminal history and your marital status.
You do not have to set up your profile or upload photos before you start searching for matches, but a full profile will get you more mutual matches and responses. You can filter searches by:
- Last activity
- Cultural values
- First name
- Member number
You can save searches to save time!
Premium Features – Not Included in Asian Dating Trial
If you are looking to upgrade your membership to gold or platinum, you’ll find that you can navigate the site more easily. Both gold and platinum memberships offer key features that many singles look for in a dating site:
- Unlimited communications – Send and receive as many messages as you want!
- No more ads – Scrolling through has never been easier.
- Ability to hide your profile and photos – Maintain your privacy on your own terms.
Platinum offers everything the gold membership offers, plus…
- Higher ranking – You are more likely to get noticed!
- Double the profile space in search results – Potential matches will see more of you!
- Access to exclusive mutual and reverse matching algorithms – Spend less time scrolling through people who aren’t compatible.
- Instant translation – Communicate with international matches immediately.
Asian Dating Free Trial vs Their Competitors
Asian Dating is not the only website that caters specifically to Asians and people who want to date Asians. Similar websites and apps offer different features and trial periods for those who want to explore other options:
- East Meets East (EME Hive) caters to the Asian community and is more inclusive of trans and non-binary identities. Once you confirm your email and activate your free account, you can search for potential matches, set up your profile, and send “smiles’ or messages. Women have more access to free features than men.
- TrulyAsian is more exclusively Asian than most other dating sites. Messaging is free, but video chat requires a premium membership.
- Shaadi caters specifically to Indian, heterosexual matchmaking. Free trial members can create an extensive profile, but only premium members can send out messages to other members.